Cloud backup and disaster recovery are slowly gaining traction in the data protection space, particularly as many organizations leverage the hybrid on-premises/cloud approaches vendors rolled out in 2012. Other new backup techs are on the rise, as well, like array-based snapshots and converged backup/file sharing and archiving applications. Explore this expert Storage Handbook to get the scoop on data backup applications going into the new year, and learn about cloud backup and DR, snapshots, VM backups and big data protection.
Many early implementations of solid-state storage were hybrid arrays making use of hard disks as well as flash. Today, there are a number of vendors offering all-flash arrays as the price of flash continues to drop. This handbook takes a look at how all-flash arrays are being used today and what organizations should consider before deploying an all-flash array.
Related E-Handbooks from our network
View all E-Handbooks from related TechTarget sites
- Unified threat management aspires to the enterprise class
- How to respond to the latest distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Secure file transfer: Send large files fast, but keep your system safe
- What's the best focus for MDM strategy now?
- Strategies to make your SIEM system sing
- View all E-Handbooks